There are many reasons why gas companies and distributors nationwide come to Eleet Cryogenics to purchase and service their pre-owned bulk storage and micro-bulk tanks. Its been said that “if you get a tank from Eleet, you can set it and forget it.” Why is that? The biggest reason being the personnel that comprise our “ELEET” production team, including several in key positions with a background in cryogenic field service work. They enable us to provide our customers with high quality tanks, long term performance and minimal service requirements.
Here are a few items that our customers have said set us apart from the competition:
• Tanks are piped to ensure durability and efficient operation.
• Key components are easy to access if field service is required.
• We only use high quality components that have a proven history of reliability and longevity.
• Our tanks are consistently rehabbed and feature redundant fill valves, isolation valves for telemetry, vacuum integrity, high quality paint and more.
• Micro-bulk tanks are restored to meet, or exceed manufacturer specifications based on customer-specific requirements
• Eleet Cryogenics treats everyone fairly and provides customers with quality rehabbed tanks at a fair price.
Eleet Cryogenics stocks new tanks for immediate shipment. In addition to providing the tanks, we also stock the vaporizers, gas control manifolds, and installation parts needed to perform the entire installation. Not only is this convenient, it is true “one stop shopping” that results in lower overall freight costs, and ensures smooth installation.
Micro-Bulk Skid Paks include the tank, vaporizer, and final line assembly with one connection point to ensure a quick and efficient installation. Each tank has been fully rehabbed to like new condition and offers a very cost effective alternative to a new vessel. The tank is a 500-600g, 250psig, with a side mounted 1500 scfh vaporizer, and your choice of a 9% or Stainless Steel inner vessel. Every tanks inner and outer vessel is leak checked, with a one year vacuum warranty. Each unit has new stainless steel piping, all new Rego valves, all new components, and is cold shocked and operationally tested for 72 hours. The tank can be filled with a small ½” micro-bulk truck hose or a larger 1.5″ transport hose allowing for flexibility in delivery options. Diamond plate under the fill connections will protect the skid. The steel skid they are mounted on is 6′ x 6′ and has anchor bolt holes to allow for minimal site preparation. The intuitive bulk tank piping configuration and use of high quality components allows for easy access when maintenance is needed.
For more information on Cryogenic Tank rehab and repair from Eleet Cryogenics click here.