Rehabilitation of cryogenic customer stations (stationary tanks) is Eleet’s core business. We offer everything from minor repair, specialty repair, to complete tank rehabilitation all done indoors. We will rehab or refurb your tank to your specification, or ours, while exercising sound practices. We typically have a 6-8 week turn around for each tank. First come, first serve scheduling.
Following is a list of activities that are performed daily on customer stations:
•Sandblasting and Painting.
•New Piping Systems (Stainless Steel).
•Insulation (perlite) top-off or replacement.
•Vacuum investigation and restoration.
•National Board coded repair and alterations.
•Complete test including cold test to insure operation of tank before shipping.
•Documentation of all work performed on each tank.
Eleet Cryogenics also has the equipment and personnel to rehab, service and maintain foam insulated bulk CO2 Tanks.
Here are a few items that our customers have said that set us apart from the competition:
• All wet and damaged insulation is removed.
• All piping is replaced with schedule 80 pipe and fittings.
• A three-way selector valve replaces the old safety valve so you can safely and easily change out-of-date safety valves without dumping the contents of the tank.
• We use all stainless steel ball valves and tubing, Swagelok fittings and new pressure gauges.
• We use R404A, Copeland semi-hermatic condensing units (4 degree or 10 psi differential for high-efficiency).
• Every unit is fully piped and pressure tested upon completion.
We offer experience and knowledge when working with pressure builders, vapor heaters, direct to process systems and regulators. Contact us and we will evaluate your unique needs.